Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
Millaywe
 Tytuł: NFL Authentic Tampa Bay Buccaneers Elite Jersey B
Źródło:
PostWiadomość wysłana.: 21 lipca 2018 9:38 
User

Predict the Pick
Spielman will work the phones to hit double digits Jonathan Stewart Jersey Taylor Lewan Jersey.We have eight right now, and a lot of that (movement) doesn't happen until you're on the clock, Spielman said Saturday, according to The Star Tribune Giants NFL Elite Jersey. Heck, last year they pulled me out of a press conference to go get (Cordarrelle) Patterson because you never know Adoree' Jackson Jersey.
Vikings GM looks to compile double-digit draft picks The 2014 NFL Draft is still three months away, but Rick Spielman already has a plan.
NFL Scouting Combine
But I really, really think we're going to do a lot of movement in the draft.Spielman also touched on quarterback Matt Cassel, who chose to opt out of his contract last week in search of a more lucrative deal on the open market. The Vikings could attempt to bring him back.
Players
In the latest Around The League Podcast, the guys ponder the future of the Super Bowl teams and break down the teams who intrigue them most this offseason.
We've already been in contact with his agent, Spielman said. I talked to Matt two nights ago on the phone. Technically, he's a (unrestricted free agent) now, and I'm sure we'll be visiting with his agent down the road as we go.
HistoryDraft coverage:&raquo, 2014 draft grades: How did each team fare?&raquo, Silver: Inside look at historic event in St. Louis&raquo, Brandt: Top undrafted players
Positions
TwitterVideo:&raquo, Fan Pass: Behind the scenes with top prospects&raquo, First draft: Get to know top draft prospects&raquo, NFL comparisons for top draft prospects&raquo, Combine workouts: Scout top prospectsPre-draft events:&raquo, Senior Bowl
Signings&raquo, Schein: Texans, Falcons revitalized in draft&raquo, Draft trade tracker: Details of all the movesInteract:&raquo, Fan War Rooms
Teams
Ballot

Pro daysThe Minnesota Vikings general manager has set a goal of having 10 selections in his pocket. He's two short right now.
Quarterback is the position that will make or break Spielman next season. Christian Ponder appears to have lost the faith of the organization and Cassel's decision to opt out leaves Minnesota especially vulnerable. The Vikings are very real players at the top of the QB draft market.
2014 NFL DraftDraft Tracker:&raquo, Rounds .

Na górę  || 

Bot Reklamowy Reklama

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]