Autor Wiadomość
BoySmile
 Tytuł: Mourinho: Why I Signed Sanchez
Źródło:
PostWiadomość wysłana.: 24 stycznia 2018 2:46 
User

Mourinho: Why I Signed Sanchez
Obrazek
Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has explained why he signed Alexis Sanchez from Arsenal, while the Chilean has spoken about how the Red Devils boss lured him to Old Trafford.Sanchez completed his move to United on Monday night, with Henrikh Mkhitaryan going the other way.The Chilean is now reportedly the Premier League's highest paid player, pocketing about £500 000 (R8.44 million) a week, according to sbobet widespread reports, and Mourinho has explained why he was prepared to splash the cash on the former Arsenal star."Alexis is one of the best attacking players in the world and he will complete our very young and talented group of attacking players," the United boss told his club's official website."He will bring his ambition, drive and personality, qualities that make a Manchester United player and a player that makes the team stronger and the supporters sbobet proud of their club dimension and prestige."Sanchez, meanwhile, insisted that Mourinho played an important role in his decision to join the Red Devils."He indicated it is important for the club for me to be here," the Chile superstar explained."I also believe that the club itself cared about me joining, and I got the impression that they were keen for me to come here and wear the No. 7 shirt. I think that also gets through to the player."Players sometimes need to feel important and loved by the club. That was one of the things that attracted me to come here, along with the manager, who is a person who won everything in Italy, the same as he did in Spain, and he's a manager who sbobet likes to win."

Na górę  || 

Bot Reklamowy Reklama

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]