Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
chitianshi520
 Tytuł: Six others were killed and five wounded in a gunfight
Źródło:
PostWiadomość wysłana.: 05 marca 2018 4:19 
User

HONG KONG Puma Shoes Sale , Nov. 28 (Xinhua) -- India's Anirban Lahiri is hoping to take advantage of his familiarity with the Hong Kong Golf Club to win his first title outside of India at the 1.3-million-U.S.-dollar Hong Kong Open next week.

The 26-year-old believes the course set-up at the Hong Kong Golf Club suits his playing style and has similar characteristics to his home venue where he has won twice.

"There are a few tracks which are similar to character to the Delhi Golf Club and the Hong Kong Golf Club is another course which is similar to that. It's a really good course which has withstood the test of time," said Lahiri.

"It's a great track and another one of those classic tracks with lots of trees, small and elevated greens. You'll need to control your shots from off the tees and you've got to come in from the right spots and right angles," added Lahiri.

Lahiri, a three-time Asian Tour winner, will be rated as one of the genuine contenders at Hong Kong's oldest professional sporting event Puma Slippers Mens , having enjoyed a fantastic run of results since the beginning of the year.

The Indian started the year on a winning note by sealing his third Asian Tour title on home soil and followed that up with four top-10s which included three runner-up finishes.

He will now launch another attempt of getting his first win abroad at the Hong Kong showpiece which takes place from Dec 5th to 8th.

"I do look forward to going Hong Kong and the weather will also be good during that time of the year. I'm just trying to win the next event that I can, wherever it is. I'm sure I will. I just have to stay patient. I have done something right this year, winning once and finished second three times," said Lahiri.

"I need to keep going and stay patient. I've had some decent finishes in Hong Kong, some good rounds and some mediocre rounds, so it'll be a good opportunity to get things right Puma Fenty Mens ," said the Indian, who finished tied 55th in the 2011 edition.

The Hong Kong Open is Hong Kong's oldest professional sporting event where its early beginning dates back to 1959. It is co-sanctioned by The European Tour, the Asian Tour and the Hong Kong Golf Association.

The Hong Kong Open is the third event of The 2014 Race to Dubai, and one of the last on the 2013 Asian Tour schedule.

Defending champion Miguel Angel Jimenez of Spain will defend the title he won in record-breaking fashion 12 months ago when he became the oldest winner in European Tour history at the age of 48 years and 318 days.

Other likely contenders at the Hong Kong Open include China's Liang Wenchong and teen prodigy Guan Tianlang, Bangladesh's Siddikur Rahman and Australia's Scott Hend who has already recorded the most number of wins with three victories on the region's premier Tour this season.

by Bibbi Abruzzini

KATHMANDU, Sept. 9 (Xinhua) -- Many villagers are not aware of how easily cataract can be treated or cured Puma Sneakers Mens ," said Suraj Shrestha, CEO at Anthropose, a Nepal-basedenterprise.

"The thing that appalls me the most is how people superstitiously believe that cataract is a curse from God. This needs to change," the entrepreneur told Xinhua on Sunday.

Using a market-based approach, entrepreneurs in the Himalayan nation are identifying social problems and creating sustainable and scaleable entrepreneurial solutions to them.

A group of "changemakers" has recently introduced a line of sunglasses to solve the deep-rooted problem of cataract in Nepal, and give the often ignored an opportunity to get their sight restored.

"After the surgery Puma Shoes Mens , my life could be easier, but this has never been a priority for my family," Manoj Giri, told Xinhua in Bahrabise, close to the Chinese border, 79 km north of Kathmandu.

The man in his sixties is one of the 200 Puma Slippers Womens ,000 visually impaired Nepalese who do not afford cataract surgery.

According to the latest National Population and Housing Census, there are 94,765 blind people in Nepal, of which, cataracts account as the cause for 62.2 percent of them.

The irony of people not being able to afford life-changing cataract surgeries despite world-class services being available in the country is why the group of young entrepreneurs behind Anthropose embarked on a business venture to improve the status quo.

"Having the best ophthalmic practices and yet very weak eye- healthcare is an oxymoron," Suraj Shrestha said.

As summed up by author Thomas L. Friedman Puma Fenty Womens , entrepreneurs in Nepal are now combining "a business school brain with a social worker's heart."

Anthropose calls itself a "for-profit social-good company," two characteristics that are often viewed as contrasting.

"The terms profit and social enterprise shouldn't be viewed as two opposing ideas but as two entities that mutually supplement one another," Suraj Shrestha told Xinhua.

During a field trip to the country's rural areas, the minds behind Anthropose assessed the extent to which lack of awareness, superstition and absence of basic infrastructures affected cataract patients in Nepal.

For every 10 pairs of sunglasses sold, they collect enough funds to sponsor a cataract surgery. With the motto "Get.Give. Change" Puma Sneakers Womens , almost a quarter of the profit is donated to bring eyesight back to anyone who needs it, regardless of his or her ability to pay.

In Nepal, the cost of providing cataract surgeries in rural areas ranges anywhere between 70 U.S. dollars and 120 U.S. dollars, which is often too costly for low-income households.

To work effectively, Anthropose focused on creating real economic as well as social value.

"In the context of Nepal, social entrepreneurship makes much more sense because of the huge disparity between the rich and the poor. We are showing young people who want to leave the country Puma Shoes Womens , that making profits and benefiting society is possible, even in Nepal," Suraj Shrestha explained.

The company's allied force is a team of dedi. Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China College Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys China NHL Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Replica Soccer Jerseys Online Adidas NHL Jerseys From China

Na górę  || 

Bot Reklamowy Reklama

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]