Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
chitianshi520
 Tytuł: The former NBA player made 10 out of his 11 two-point
Źródło:
PostWiadomość wysłana.: 05 marca 2018 4:09 
User

RABAT, March 15 (Xinhua) -- Juventus defender Medhi Benatia announced on Wednesday that he will not join Morocco's football team till he regains his competitiveness.

"You know the attachment I feel to my country, so it's with great emotion that I have decided to give up the next gathering of the national team until the situation at my club evolves," Benatia wrote on his Instagram profile.

Benatia was among the final 25-man squad for friendly matches against Burkina Faso and Tunisia on March 24 and 28 respectively as part of Morocco's preparation for the 2018 World Cup qualifiers.

He said he is no longer a starter for his club and it is therefore difficult for him to be as competitive as he would like for the national team.

"Despite my lack of playing time, they've continued to show faith in me, but now I find it unfair to accept a call-up when I'm short of playing time, taking the place of a player who is more ready," he added.

"As soon as I get a run of games, and if the national team needs me, I would of course answer the call," Benatia said.

Morocco is set to play Mali on August 28 in the 2018 World Cup qualifiers.

MADRID Nike Air Max 1 Shoes Sale , Dec. 8 (Xinhua) -- Following are the Spanish first division soccer league standings after Monday's matches (tabulated under matches played, won, drawn Nike Air Max 90 Shoes Sale , lost, goals for, goals against Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Sale , points):

Real Madrid 14 12 0 2 51 12 36

Barcelona 14 11 1 2 36 7 34

Atletico Madrid 14 10 2 2 27 12 32

Sevilla 14 9 2 3 25 17 29

Valencia 14 7 4 3 25 13 25

Villarreal 14 7 3 4 23 14 24

Malaga 14 7 3 4 17 14 24

Celta Vigo 14 5 5 4 17 16 20

Eibar 14 5 4 5 19 21 19

Athletic Bilbao 14 5 3 6 12 15 18

Rayo Vallecano 14 5 2 7 16 25 17

Getafe 14 4 3 7 11 19 15

Espanyol 14 3 5 6 15 22 14

Real Sociedad 14 3 4 7 15 20 13

Levante 14 3 4 7 11 29 13

Granada 14 2 6 6 8 23 12

Almeria 14 2 4 8 11 20 10

Cordoba 14 1 7 6 11 22 10

Deportivo La Coruna 14 2 4 8 12 24 10

Elche 14 2 4 8 12 29 10

LONDON, March 9 (Xinhua) -- Crufts, the world's biggest dog show opened Thursday in Birmingham, with over 22,000 dogs competing for the coveted "best in show" prize.

New figures released by the Kennel Club, organisers of Crufts, show new trends in dog ownership.

The French Bulldog, the favorite dog of football hero David Beckham and his wife Victoria, is tipped to become Britain's favorite breed by 2019. It has already overtaken the Labrador Retriever as Birmingham's top dog.

Nationally, the French Bulldog has seen a 3,000 percent increase in popularity the last ten years.

A Kennel Club spokesperson said: "The French Bulldog, a breed favored by celebrities such as the Beckhams, Lady Gaga, Leonardo DiCaprio, Reese Witherspoon and Hugh Jackman, could be set to overtake the Labrador as the Britain's most popular breed of dog."

Other breeds favored by celebrities and often used in advertising, such as the Pug and Bulldog, have shot up in popularity in Birmingham in the last ten years Old favorites including the Labrador, Cocker Spaniel and Staffordshire Bull Terrier are falling out of favor in the city

The English Springer Spaniel has been knocked out of Birmingham's top ten favourite breeds and has been replaced by the Miniature Schnauzer, a German breed, and the Dogue de Bordeaux, a French breed.

The show at the NEC in Birmingham features 200 breeds of pedigree dogs.

Around 160,000 people are expected to come through the doors of the NEC over the course of the four days. Animal lovers will come in their droves to meet thousands of dogs, watch live events, speak to breed and health experts, and shop at hundreds of trade stands over the course of the event. Enditem

BELGRADE, Aug. 15 (Xinhua) -- Hosts Serbia beat China 95-55 in the semifinals of the annual Belgrade Trophy basketball tournament on Saturday.

Serbia, the runners-up of the 2014 FIBA World Cup Nike Air Max 2018 Shoes Sale , dominated the first three quarters (19-15, 28-4, 28-11) to set up a 45-point lead Nike Air Max Shoes Sale , and China only rallied to shorten the gap to 40 points in the last quarter.

Serbia centre Miroslav Raduljica scored 14 points and Nedovic added 10 points, while China centre Wang Zhelin collected 10 points, and guard Zhou Jiwei added 10.

China coach Gong Luming said that his team is on an 18-day European tour to prepare for the Asian Cup due in September.

"In games like this Air Max 1 Shoes Sale , the result is not the most important thing," Gong said at the after-match press conference.

Serbia coach Aleksandar Djordjevic praised the dedication of both teams to the match, reminding that after the tournament in Belgrade his team will continue for the upcoming FIBA Eurobasket to be held in Germany Air Max 90 Shoes Sale , France, Croatia and Latvia.

In the other leg of the semifinals, Russia defeated Venezuela 66-55.

On Sunday Air Max 95 Shoes Sale , China will play Venezuela for the third place, while Russia will take on Serbia for the first place.

BEIJING, June 23 (Xinhua) -- China on Friday hailed recent "positive signals" on the Korean Peninsula nuclear issue and called for addressing concerns of various parties in a balanced way.

Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Geng Shuang made the comments in response to a question regarding remarks by a number of diplomats concerned about the issue.

The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) ambassador to India Kye Chun Yong said Wednesday the DPRK would not rule out suspending nuclear and missile tests if the United States abandoned the practice of holding large-scale military drills Air Max 2018 Shoes Sale , according to media reports. The ambassador said Pyongyang was ready for negotiations with the United States at any time and without preconditions.

Meanwhile, a special advisor to President Moon Jae-in of the Republic of Korea (ROK) indicated a redu. Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys China Jerseys China College Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys From China NHL Jerseys Free Shipping Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap

Na górę  || 

Bot Reklamowy Reklama

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]