Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
Adelaide
 Tytuł: Adidas NMD womens sale has long supported
Źródło:
PostWiadomość wysłana.: 10 kwietnia 2018 8:27 
User

Obrazek

Cheap Adidas NMD enable Joke as ambassador to get women's training series is hoping to look at a clear image, and better delivery to the female consumer "Me, Myself. " Principles. Adidas Greater China, Bi Po-yuan, vice president from the market, said: "Miss Li Bingbing achieved while in the extraordinary career from her unremitting pursuit of success, the success of her good interpretation in the Adidas' Impossible is Nothing 'brand character. while her love of mobility and self-confident and elegant women of all ages are vividly portraying the photograph of modern women to explore and enhance the self. We hope that by that Miss Li Bingbing will brand name spirit advocated by Adidas with the idea of passing off from, with more female consumers to share and experience. "

Campaign for Joke and Cheap Adidas NMD mens have come together. Different from the screen before the graphic of life Joke's favorite activity, her passion for yoga has claimed no less than the love of the carrying out arts. Four years of yoga practice that will increase her confidence and relaxed. Actress turned gorgeous road, public utilities have confirmed Joke active part from the conviction of the "Impossible can be Nothing. " Movement, so that Li Bingbing and Adidas have bond. Turning to the campaign to get family mission, Joke sincerely reported: "I know Adidas is a real demand to close the could movement, and provide comprehensive and reliable support for that brand campaign. I hope which through this Cooperation,

Adidas NMD womens sale Women's Balance series and cardio exercise training series ambassador. In addition towards the family and the comfort involving professional recognition, the considerable experience while in the fashion modeling aspects of the Joke you are generous and shared their things fashionable sportswear. Joke especially endorsed balance spring and summer THIS YEAR series, soft and fresh vibrant colors highlight the feminine characteristics, easy folding design for clothing to wear to provide additional creative space to fashion lovely woman every minute movement.

Cheap Adidas NMD mens has long supported the growth of sports undertakings in Tiongkok. Since 1981, Adidas began sponsoring soccer in China. Renew the agreement when using the Chinese Football Association extends in order to 2010, Adidas will support almost all seven Guo Zihao football crew. Adidas also involved in this Chinese Football League, and sponsored various professional league teams. Currently the 2 main top clubs - Dalian and Beijing Guoan Football club partners. The Adidas women's wellness? Elegant? Self-confident image of your movement spread to more ladies consumers, so that they might like me, through the campaign, more healthy? More beautiful, to quickly attain a better self.

Na górę  || 

Bot Reklamowy Reklama

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]